Apps for Parents & Educators
Life is full of unplanned priorities, making it tough to stay on top of your goals.
Week 5 will explore apps for keeping life organized and planning your next family or school outing so you can overcome that "what did I forget" moment.
- TeuxDeux - A simple design that focuses on making to-do-lists easy. Set your schedule and always have the flexibility to make a last-minute change
- Cozi - A free app for tracking family member’s schedules, creating meal plans, and a journal for capturing memories.
- Remember the Milk - This easy to use, free app is perfect for educators looking to create to-do-lists, set deadlines, and prioritize tasks. Teachers can even share lists with other colleagues at school!
All parents need a little help planning your next adventure.
- Mom Maps - Find family-friendly activities and destinations from parks and playgrounds to restaurants and museums!
- All Trails - Discover camping, hiking, and the best outdoor recreation spots for your family or next field trip.
Parent/Teacher Relationship Helpers
Communication is the foundation for parents and teachers relationships. Here are a couple of awesome apps for your kids and classroom!
- Remind 101 - Send and receive messages/reminders to the parents of your students! Parents are able to respond easily through text messages (no smartphone required) or the app itself.
- Classroom Manager - Allows teachers to record student behavior and share emailed information to parents.
Apps don't always have to be about gaming or education. They can simply help you become a bit more organized and reduce stress.
Like what you see? Sign up here for more.
- The Making Friends Team